2013-2014 Graduate Students: Meet the Entering class
Nine new students joined the History graduate program this Fall.
We extend a warm welcome to our newest colleagues!
The 2013-14 entering class of grad students in the UCSB History Department:
Standing (l. to r.): Kashia Arnold (US), Ibrahim Mansour (Middle East), Patricia Morland (Ancient), Sasha Coles (US), Director of Graduate Studies Alice O’Connor, Ryan Minor (Africa).
Seated (l. to r.): Caitlin Koford (Medieval), Lisa Meyers (Ancient), Mariel Aquino (US), Graduate Secretary Darcy Ritzau.
Not in photo: James White (Ancient).
From the archives:
- News item on the 2007-08 entering class (21)
- News item on the 2008-09 entering class (25)
- News item on the 2009-10 entering class (11)
- News item on the 2010-11 entering class (7)
- News item on the 2011-12 entering class (19)
- News item on the 2012-13 entering class (17)
hm 10/13/13, 10/19/14