- Undergraduate student major, minor, and program advising
- Undergraduate student petitions for major and minor requirements
- Prerequisite checking and clearance
- One-time room reservations for Hist
The History Department Advising Office will be CLOSED until further notice. To receive advising on your history department major or minor, please contact me in one of the following ways:
1.) Email me at email@example.com with your name and perm number.
2.) Book an appointment with me through Shoreline (both Zoom and Phone appointments are available). Please only book an appointment if you have questions about your history department major or minor. Questions about GEs, overall unit requirements, etc. can be directed to advisors in the College of Letters and Science, or Transfer Student Center.
3.) Consult one of the following websites containing useful advising information for undergraduate students:
- History Department Petitions
- College of Letters and Science Petitions
- History Department Course Listings
- GE and University Requirement Advising
- Transfer Student Advising
- UCSB General Catalog