- Undergraduate student major, minor, and program advising
- Undergraduate student petitions for major and minor requirements
- Prerequisite checking and clearance
- Approval code administration
- One-time room reservations for Hist
The History Department Advising Office will be CLOSED until further notice. Please email me with your name and perm number at firstname.lastname@example.org for advising. I will be available to answer questions during my normal advising hours of 9am-12pm and 1:15-4pm. If we determine that your questions may be better answered through a Zoom video chat or a phone call, I am happy to schedule those with you as well. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Please visit the Keep Learning UCSB website for resources for remote learning.
Looking for ways to keep in touch with student affairs departments and programs this quarter, or looking for more information on things like student wellbeing, basic needs resources and more? Click HERE.
Click HERE for information regarding the Passed/Not Passed grading policy changes for the history department in Spring 2020.